Saturday, March 30, 2013

abortion

This is a topic that I find very interesting. I am pro-choice and let me give you my reasons why

1) people make mistakes. They get put in situations and they do not always respond the right  was. One mistake and it ruins your life. I don't think that should ever be the case. I feel like there should be an option for those who make mistakes.

2) rape happens and sometimes it results in a baby. I do not feel like the woman who was raped should have to endure and carry to tern a baby conceived from rape. 

3) a woman has the right to choose what grows in her body. the man may voice his opinion but it is the girls decision. she is the one who has her body and life changed, forever, no matter what she does. 

I am not pro a woman can have unlimited abortions . I think the limit should be set at one. then they should be out of that situation. for all those "pro life" people out there I propose a compromise. You don't want abortions than support birth control and family planing! You can not complain about abortion when you provide no real alternative  Adoption is not a real alternative either! Many children in adoption are neglected, abused, and fall between the cracks. there life is hell. 

Also to those who want to shut down planed parenthood you will only make abortions worse. Whats wrong with providing a back up for girls who made mistakes, who were drugged, or who were out right raped. you can  not have it both ways.

and stop using "its against my religion" as an excuse. the is America. the constitution separates Church and state. Every one should have a right to a back up. no one is forcing  you to have it....but it should be available.

2 comments: